For years now I’ve been cleaning my own diamond rings and they always come out soo clean and sparkling! Its such a easy process too. I try to do it once a month or so.
Heres the few quick steps.
What you need:
- Dish Soap
- Hot Water
- Kids Toothbrush
- Fill a cup with hot water
- Spray a couple sprays of windex in cup
- Add one squirt of dish soap
- Drop rings in
- Leave for 10 mins
- Gently brush the stone with soft toothbrush
- Then rinse under warm running water
Below I also did a quick video tutorial. Enjoy.